PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST.
GAMES SCHEDULED for Nov 22 were canceled... therefore...
1) November 22nd make-up games will ONLY be replayed on Sunday afternoon, December 7th.
Thanksgiving Break, sunset, the remaining schedule and Christmas Break offer us no other available date to make-up these games.
We'll make every effort to conclude the season on Saturday, Dec 13th.
2) Games will ONLY be made up if BOTH teams agree to play. Please reach out to your coach so he can accurately determine if the team will have enough players available on Dec 7th.
3) There will be NO FORFEITS reflected in the standings. If both teams do not agree to play on Dec 7th, the game will be canceled and tournament seeding will be determined using fewer games for the teams involved.
4) December 20th is a possible game day. Please tentatively 'mark' your calendars.
If it is necessary to rain out the Dec 6th schedule, we may...
- Reschedule on Sunday, Dec 7th.
- Reschedule to Saturday, Dec 13th and move the tournament to either Sunday, Dec 14th or Saturday, Dec 20th.
- Cancel the Dec 6th games and proceed with the tournament on Dec 13th.
Given the uncertainty of weather conditions, please remain flexible and prepare for possible games on any of the above dates.
5) At this moment, the tournament will be played on December 13th, unless weather forces cancellation on the 6th or 13th.
GP YMCA Sports Staff