Youth Winter Skills Clinic - Winter 2017
Parents, click the Enroll button to register your Player(s).
If you have questions, click here to Contact Us.
Boys 1/8/17 - 3/19/17 (No 2/5)
Girls 2/12/17 - 3/19/17
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - Sunday, March 19, 2017
Sunday, January 8, 2017 - Sunday, February 19, 2017
Regular Registration Cost:
$ 80.00 - $ 100.00
Youth Girls Winter Tournaments - Winter 2016
Youth Girls Winter Tournaments
What & When:
Candy Cane Classic - 12/18/2016
Players Cup - 2/19/2016
Where: Players Indoors Sports Complex
Who: Youth Girls (13U & 15U)
Sign up early limited Roster space
Costs: $55 per player per tournament
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Sunday, December 18, 2016 - Sunday, February 19, 2017
Regular Registration Cost:
Congratulations to the Youth Fall Raffle Winners
1st Place-$500 - 04176 - Nancy Davison
2nd Place-$250 - 03367 - Wanda Elliott
3rd Place-$100 - 04744 - Donna Hinterneister
4th Place- Bobbers T-Shirt - 03375 - Wanda Elliott
Thank you for all the support!
Lake Zurich High School Boys Summer Lacrosse Programs
Attention all LZHS lacrosse players and incoming 2021 players!!!
This summer we will have a summer program for all our high school players (graduating seniors are not eligible). We are publishing this now so players and families can plan their summer activities.
- This will be 6 weeks starting the first full week after school closes (probably 6/12) and ending 7/27.
- Sessions will be Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-7pm so they don’t conflict with other camps.
- Focus will be on skill development, game strategy and team building.
- Members of the high school coaching staff and current college players from LZHS will coach so that each player receives plenty of individual attention.
- Costs will be about $150.
- Location: TBD
LZHS will be entering both a JV and Varsity team in 3-4 local tournaments. This is an excellent opportunity for players to have all of the benefits of a travel team without all of the expense and travel. Playing in tournaments is great for helping players become more competitive and for building team chemistry.
- JV Team will be open to incoming freshmen and rising sophomores.
- Varsity is open to current HS varsity players and rising juniors and seniors. The head coach has final say on varsity roster spots.
- Rosters will be limited to 25 to ensure adequate playing time for all players.
- Players can register for individual tournaments or all of them.
- Registration fees are separate from camp fees. However, we do encourage players to sign up for both.
- Cost will depend on the number and locations of the tournaments (most haven’t posted registrations yet). We expect the cost to be less than $700 for 4 tournaments.
Tournaments under consideration:
- LAX Geneva – Lake Geneva WI: 6/17-18
- Windy City Bash Naperville, IL: TBD
- Pipe City – Vernon Hills, IL: 7/8-9
- Windy City Claxic – Waukegan, IL: TBD
- Cherry Blossom Tournament – Traverse City, MI: TBD
Disclaimer: All times, dates and locations are subject to change based on tournament scheduling and approval from Head Coach.)
Youth Boys Fall Lacrosse Program
Our fall lacrosse league focuses on teamwork, sportsmanship and personal development in a respectful environment led by positive coaches. We promote skill development with equal playing time and learning to play all positions.
This fall LZLC is adapting the US Lacrosse Athletic Development Model (ADM) for our U9 and U11 teams. This format recommends small sided play to ensure all boys are actively engaged during practices and games.
U9 and U11 - Six weeks. 9/14-10/23. Practices Wednesdays 5-6:30. Games Sundays 9-1pm (schedule TBD). Cost $115. Teams will be coached by HS coaches and HS players.
U13 and U15 - We will enter a team in the True Fall League located at Banner Park in Lake Forest. Games are Sundays 9-1pm starting 9/18 and continuing through 10/30 (No games 9/25). Practices will be Wednesday 5-6:30 starting a 9/14. Cost $180. Teams will be coached by HS coaches and HS players. Minimum of 10 players needed to enter league.
US Lacrosse Information
Important Site Links
As you can see, the Thrive Project for America training conducted by Navy SEALs and former military personnel was a powerful experience for our players. That’s why we captured the experience and lessons learned in the book, “Lake Zurich Lacrosse Club Guide to Winning Lacrosse and the Game of Life. Lessons learned from Thrive Project for America Training.” The book will be published on Amazon.com and made available to the public for $19.95 in paperback and $4.99 for Kindle.
We Need Your Help
Help us spread the word about LZ Lacrosse’s commitment to developing responsible and productive young men and women and help other organizations benefit from Thrive Project for America’s training.
The book provides a visual showcase of the challenging activities our players encountered including:
The Navy SEAL Challenge – 1.5 mile run, pushups and sit-ups
Discover how this training can help make our Lake Zurich Lacrosse players better at lacrosse and help them succeed in life. The players’ comments about the training are both informative and inspiring. Every lacrosse player, at any age, can benefit from these lessons learned and personal insights.
Get Your Copies Now and Support Lake Zurich Lacrosse Club
Every book purchased helps the Lake Zurich Lacrosse Club because we receive all royalties and profits.
Players will want the book to reinforce what they learned and to reflect on this unique team building experience.
Parents, family members and friends will want this book to gain insights into the simple yet powerful messages delivered during the Thrive Project for America’s training.
Sponsors will want the book to show their support for LZLC and to spread the word about how lacrosse can provide a foundation of teamwork and leadership that can last a lifetime.