Referees will need to be at least 13 years of age prior to the spring or fall season in which they are refereeing. Our Referees are professionals and act accordingly.
- Be at the field 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Have the proper uniform: black shoes, USSF approved black socks, black shorts & approved yellow shirt with current badge. Shirt should be tucked in and socks pulled up.
- Have the proper equipment: whistle, watch, flags, coin, cards & scoring book.
- Our senior referees will be observing performance as part of our Mentor Program. Take any feedback in the positive & constructive manner it is meant. Be willing to learn & improve.
- Senior referees are prepared to answer questions in a respectful and serious manner. If we don't know the answer we will direct you to someone or somewhere that you can find it.
- Show up for your commitments. If you must miss a game, be sure that your sub will fulfill your commitment