Refs: Please review the recently released concussion policy from US Soccer and CA North.
If you see any of these sign, talk with the coach and request the player to be removed.
*** PLAYER SUBSTITUTION PROCESS MODIFIED FOR 2014 FOR CCSL AND CPL (NOT FOR USE ON U14 REC OR BELOW)
Players may be substituted at the following times:
1. Prior to a throw-in in your favor. *Competitions may allow substitutions by either team if the team in possession of the ball subsititues.* CCSL AND CPL HAVE MADE THIS ALLOWANCE SO EITHER SIDE MAY SUB ON STOPPAGE OF PLAY ALLOWED:
- Prior to a goal kick, by either team.
- After a goal, by either team.
- After an injury, when the Referee stops play, by either team.
- At Half Time.
- When the referee stops play to caution a player, only the cautioned player may b substituted, prior to the restart of play.
- The number of substitutes shall be unlimited. A substitute shall not enter the field of play until he/she has been given a signal to do so
by the Referee.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT A COPY FOR YOUR BAG