Refs: Please review the recently released concussion policy from US Soccer and CA North.
If you see any of these sign, talk with the coach and request the player to be removed.
*** PLAYER SUBSTITUTION PROCESS MODIFIED FOR 2014 FOR CCSL AND CPL (NOT FOR USE ON U14 REC OR BELOW)
Players may be substituted at the following times:
1. Prior to a throw-in in your favor. *Competitions may allow substitutions by either team if the team in possession of the ball subsititues.* CCSL AND CPL HAVE MADE THIS ALLOWANCE SO EITHER SIDE MAY SUB ON STOPPAGE OF PLAY ALLOWED:
- Prior to a goal kick, by either team.
- After a goal, by either team.
- After an injury, when the Referee stops play, by either team.
- At Half Time.
- When the referee stops play to caution a player, only the cautioned player may b substituted, prior to the restart of play.
- The number of substitutes shall be unlimited. A substitute shall not enter the field of play until he/she has been given a signal to do so
by the Referee.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT A COPY FOR YOUR BAG
LAWS OF THE GAME
An updated and revamped version of U.S. Soccer's Advice to Referees is
now available for download, click the link above.
It is a 16 Meg file so you may need to be patient with the download.
2013-2014 FIFA LOTG and Interpretations - Eng
2013-2014 FIFA Reglas De Juego - Espanol
This year's changes are to the text of Law 11 - Offside.
2013-14 Amendments to the Laws of the Game: Each year, the Laws of the Game
are updated by FIFA and the International Football Association Board (IFAB).
These changes officially went into effect on July 1, 2013.
Watch the video, 2013-14 Amendments to the Laws of the Game,
to learn more about how officials of all levels should interpret and apply these
Click below to review the changes:
Ongoing Education Series ----please sign up!
Referee Instruction Online.com is a great resource for officials to keep up to date on law updates along with specific training via webinars each month.
PAST SESSIONS are available. Please click on the link:
* Check out the download section for handouts to print out to keep and review!
Questions? Please e-mail the assignor at: email@example.com