For those of you who might need a few more players, here is the free agent list, click the link below to see the list. Or those can take the initiative and make a team entirely out of Free Agents!
Free Agent List.pdf
Winter Adult Softball is up and running!
SPRING regular registration will start up on February 13th through February 24th
ONE-DAY Late registration will be the LAST DAY to register, February 27th
It is going to be beautiful weather out there!
SPRING BALL FLYER
Can now register ONLINE
Thanks again to those of you showed up to the Change of Rules Meeting last night, another successful meeting added to the books! There were no changes voted upon.
1. We will remain with the league to be played as an 8 week season, keeping it to 10 games/season. Which will mean 2 double headers/season.
2. We will keep the 1 with 1 up rule for home runs for CHURCH LEAGUE ONLY
a. 2 with 1 up for all other leagues, aside from Church League
New Local By-laws can be downloaded
Local By laws 3-6-16
It was also brought up that the teams are asking for better communication, so the City will do our best to keep in contact with the managers and teams in a more proficient manner, such as:
- Texting / Emailing team Managers with Field Condition Updates! Via mass communication through TeamSideline
- Updating the Rain Out Line by 2:00PM everyday! (817) 598 4151
- Keeping TeamSideline with the most pertinent and reliable information possible ie; Field gets changed from 2 to 3 due to field conditions, Teamsideline will have the appropriate information on it and be sure to tell your whole team about Teamsideline!
Good news to weary players out there, City of Weatherford is now a proud owner of a G4 SSL (USSSA Model)
Barrel Compression Tester
So feel free to contest any bat out there any time to your umpires!
Athletics & Aqautics Manager
Old City Hall119 Palo Pinto
- Updated daily at or before 2 PM -
Rain out line - (817) 598 - 4151