Fall Adult Softball is up and running!
Winter regular registration will start up on November 7th through November 18th
Late registration will be the LAST week to register, November 21st thru the 24th
It is going to be cold out there, but that's not going to stop us from having fun!
WINTER BALL FLYER
Thanks again to those of you showed up to the Change of Rules Meeting last night, another successful meeting added to the books! There were some changes unanimously voted upon last night. Rules / League play that were changed last night are as such:
1. The league be changed to an 8 week season, continuing to keep 10 games/season. Which will mean 2 double headers/season.
2. Pinch Runners-
(Mens League) 1 pinch runner per inning
(Coed League) 1 pinch runner per inning
3. we will keep the 1 with 1 up rule for home runs for CHURCH LEAGUE ONLY
2 with 1 up (All leagues, aside from Church League)
New Local By-laws can be downloaded
Local By laws 8-29-16
It was also brought up that the teams are asking for better communication, so the City will do our best to keep in contact with the managers and teams in a more proficient manner, such as:
- Texting / Emailing team Managers with Field Condition Updates! Via mass communication through TeamSideline
- Updating the Rain Out Line by 2:00PM everyday! (817) 598 4151
- Keeping TeamSideline with the most pertinent and reliable information possible ie; Field gets changed from 2 to 3 due to field conditions, Teamsideline will have the appropriate information on it
Good news to weary players out there, City of Weatherford is now a proud owner of a G4 SSL (USSSA Model)
Barrel Compression Tester
So feel free to contest any bat out there any time to your umpires!
Athletics & Aqautics Manager
Old City Hall119 Palo Pinto
- Updated daily at or before 2 PM -
Rain out line - (817) 598 - 4151